Sunday, June 26, 2016

Selena the Movie



Selena Gomez

Those who know me, know that I am partial to Latin women, having married two ladies from the Dominican Republic. So when I saw the movie Selena with a young Jennifer Lopez, I couldn’t stop watching.

Even though Jennifer was not a singer, her portrayal and that of Rebecca Lee Meza as young Selena seemed very genuine. The glue to the movie was Edward James Olmos as Selena’s father.

Whether you are a lover of Selena’s music or not, you will enjoy this story of a young American Latin singing sensation, whose star is taken away from the world. This movie gives you entertaining moments of the growth in Selena’s short career.

Adored by all, Selena is gone, but her music will live on in the Mexican and North American communities. This movie does her and her family honor.

If you don’t take the time to see and watch Selena the movie, you will be void of knowing the emotional nature of Latin music’s effect on our American culture, which has been part of my life for thirty-eight years. 

I loved it, and I love Latin women.

You’ll cry at then as I have.

Purchase movie: http://amzn.to/28WxcBv


1 comment:

  1. Realmente como me gustaria escritor en verdad descubriera esta niña start a mujer sigue luchando por ella...es un gran ejemplo para observar donde esta estado de Texas sus padres Mexicano aún Italiana su madre de su voz mezzoprano entretenimiento a poco igualar, publicidad aún design coach cuantos films Gateway...en fin Selena Marie Gomez su ultimo hit #Anxiety porque casi la perdemos...

    ReplyDelete